|Weapon/Power||Ability to morph body, creation of small cactus helpers|
|First Appearance||Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (February 2000)|
|Game||Marvel vs. Capcom 2|
Amingo is said to be a Capcom original character who debuted in Marvel vs. Capcom 2. The only official information on Amingo is that he's searching for a mysterious wind that is sweeping across his land and destroying any plant life it touches. It is also rumored that he was originally planned for a canceled Capcom game; the name and concept are unknown.
- Ball Attack: Amingo turns into a ball and hurls himself directly towards the opponent. (Can also be done in the air).
- Plant Spike: A plant shoots Amingo upward and potrudes spikes.
- Little Cactus Grab: Summons a little cactus and slowly jumps towards the opponent. Its unblockable and once it latches on, stuns them for a while allowing Amingo to combo. (Two allowed at the same time).
- Little Cactus Swipe: Similar to the move above, the only difference is this cactus attacks with its fist. (Two allowed at the same time).
- Defense-Up Fruit: An assist-only attack, Amingo leaves a fruit to his teammate, which recovers a bit of health.
|α||Heal||Life Up Fruit||Plant Spike||Anti-Air Vine|
|β||Enhance||Defense-Up Fruit||Ball Attack||Anti-Air Vine|
|γ||Balance||Ball Attack||Plant Spike||Anti-Air Vine|
- Anti Air Vine: Amingo creates a multihitting vine that shoots straight up. Is able to hit jumping characters.
- Hyper Plant Grab: Amingo shoots his arm to the ground and travels slowly towards the opponent. If it connects Amingo will proceed to throw them inside him and rattles them.
- Amingo makes an appearance in the Days of Future Past stage in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. He is on the giant wanted poster with a Slain bar over his mugshot.